The phone cases/iPad case/dust plug I (Venia) made for myself and Nautch! I have a brand new one for Nautch in the works for when she gets her new phone!
- The Tiger Lily sculpy cabachon was done by Grandma-Thunderpants (grandma-thunderpants.tumblr.com) and Nautch has a matching Peter one that I am going to put on her new case.
- Tiger Lily phone case: The case itself was made by me. I chose out the fabric and made it into the case with some good ol’ Modge Podge.
- Tiger Lily inspired dust plug: The large feather charm was hand painted and the charms/pony beads were bought in a local bead shop!
- Peter Pan phone case: Each rhinestone/star cabachon was put on one by one. Big Ben is just black rhinestones shaped out in a clock tower shape and a watch charm I altered to be the face of a clock. The ship was painted to resemble when Tink covered it in pixie dust!
- Peter Pan iPad case: Got the background fabric from “Quilting Treasures” Peter Pan line. I hand cut out the stars and did goofy and thick stitching around them to make em look cuter. Peter was cut put from some flannel Nautch bought on Etsy!